[asterisk-users] Digium WCTDM24XXP DTMF CallerID

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Apr 27 09:58:31 CDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 09:26:24AM -0300, Antonio Modesto wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have a digium wctdm24xxp in my asterisk box, i am not able to see
> the callerid when the call is incoming from the fxo line, i live in
> Brazil, how can i change the signaling from fsk to dtmf?

Hello Antonio,

In chan_dahdi.conf you would need to set cidsignalling=dtmf and cidstart=dtmf.

However there may currently be an issue at least with Asterisk 1.6.2 where the
start of the caller ID is not detected.  I would be interested to hear what
sort of results you have when you try to set this.

Thanks,
Shaun

--
Shaun Ruffell