[asterisk-users] Konference module issue

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:29:14 CDT 2011

HI,

I have installed asterisk 1.6.2.18 with konference 1.7, All things are
working fine but when we start taking DTMF then key 3 not get my asterisk.
When we use landline number(dedicated number) than all DTMF is capture and
asterisk work fine. In case of mobile only key 3 don't work. Strange when I
use my touch screen number then most of the DTMF digits don't get's my
asterisk....

But the same module work with asterisk 1.4.41 without any issue.

So is it asterisk issue or konference module issue please guide me.....
Or all problem is created my mobile divices ?

Thanks in advance .........
--

-----
Thanks and regards