[asterisk-users] DTMF not being sent ( RFC2833 )

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Mon Apr 25 21:54:19 CDT 2011

I had problems with a system I was trying to bring up using a couple older a104d cards we had lying around. Neither card would pass audio. I worked with one Sangoma tech for a couple hours while he tried various things. The second tech I worked with got on the system and updated the firmware for the cards. When I tried to show him the problem things worked. I said "you did something as this did not work an hour ago". He told me the first think he does when troubleshooting is to update the firmware to the current version. A lesson I have now learned. I do that with software but rarely remember to look for firmware updates. Take a look at wiki.sangoma.com and it lets you know current firmware versions as well as how to update if you are not running the current version.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC