[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Abid Saleem abid_asterisk at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:51:12 CDT 2011

HI,
I am trying to setup a Class 4 termination setup using a kind of channel hunting scenerio. I have some SIP DID numbers assigned from the local telecom provider for termination. MY call comes from my wholesale client and lands on a switch, then it is routed to asterisk. I want asterisk to route this call to my local DID provider on the next available channel with DID number as the new Caller ID. This is just like GSM gateway that recieves the call and then re-originates the call using the next available SIM card number.
Can someone help me how can I configure Asterisk to perform this?
Thanks
Abid.