[asterisk-users] Cannot call to my server with SIP

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Sat Apr 23 08:13:16 CDT 2011

Op 22-04-11 22:58, Steve Edwards schreef:
>> Op 22-04-11 18:13, Eric Wieling schreef:
>>>
>>> "sip set debug on" should help
>
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>
>> I've tried it, but no, nothing...
>
> Sounds like you have very basic network issues.
>
> Can this host ping your SIP endpoint?
>
> Can this host ping any other host on your network?
>
> Can this host ping any host out on the Internet like 8.8.8.8?

I am testing with accounts on public services (ekiga.net and
sip2sip.info). I cannot run test from this machines. But I think my
network is OK, you can try yourself to ping to my machine
xen8.vandervlis.nl.

I would like to have some test-tool....

> 'sudo tcpdump' and sudo tcpdump port sip' may shed some clues.

It's am idea, but letting my firewall log is something like this.

With regards,
Paul van der vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/