[asterisk-users] Flite issue

Lefteris Zafiris zaf.000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 06:40:51 CDT 2011

On 04/22/2011 02:09 PM, virendra bhati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I already know about that link thanks for update me. But problem come when
> we start installation of that packages......
>
> [root at cent210 zaf-Asterisk-Flite-5af2b91]# make
> gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
> -Wmissing-declarations -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -g -O2 -c -o app_flite.o
> app_flite.c
> app_flite.c:39:25: error: flite/flite.h: No such file or directory

You don’t have the flite headers installed in your system.
As the README file clearly says they are needed for app_flite in order
to compile and load. Install flite either from your distros repos
(judging by the hostname i assume you are running centos so you have to
search for it in 3rd party repos) or from source.