[asterisk-users] Good by asterisk 1.4? Please not.

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Apr 19 11:00:39 CDT 2011

The point I was trying to make was that *anyone* on 1.4 who uses
ciscos will be forced to move to 1.6 or 1.8 if they want any security
fixes applying , as the patches will go into 1.4 svn where the bug is
present.

IOW if you uses cisco's and 1.4 then that's the end of the line for
you. No more patches *or* security fixes. People should be aware of
that.

But thanks for the helpful insight.

Julian