[asterisk-users] Good by asterisk 1.4? Please not.

Kristijan Vrban vrban.lkml at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:28:46 CDT 2011

@digium

1. What happened with the 1.4 patches that still wait on
issues.asterisk.org? e.g. issue #19108
2. What happened with bugfix patches for 1.4 made by the community.
Will those be ignored now?
(e.g. i have one more a memleak fix for 1.4 in preparation, that i can
publish earliest after 2011-04-21)

Kristijan