[asterisk-users] [OT, Job] Senior Software Engineer for exciting, high-growth startup

Kirill Katsnelson kkm at adaptiveai.com
Mon Apr 18 00:46:11 CDT 2011

So we are hiring a senior-level developer with VoIP and preferably
sounds and speech processing experience. Please check
http://www.smartaction.com/company/careers and the company web site in
general. Out solutions are based on Asterisk and Windows servers hosting
customer service AI-based virtual agents. See the job requirements below.

  -kkm

Senior Software Engineer for exciting, high-growth startup – SWE-A21

SmartAction has developed a hosted IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
service driven by our Artificial General Intelligence technology. We
have spent years of research, coding and experimentation on our core AI
technology, and we believe that our Smart Call Agents represent a new
generation in self-service applications.

We are currently seeking a senior software engineer to add to our team.
We are most interested in your strength as a programmer, your ability to
learn quickly, and your motivation. Key skills and requirements include:

     * Expert level in VoIP architecture
     * Deep understanding of SIP, RTP, and related networking protocols.
     * Experience configuring and maintaining Asterisk deployments with SIP
     * 5+ years experience with strong software development skills
     * Experience with .NET
     * C++, Java or C#
     * Good communication skills, and ability to work fast alone or in
groups
     * Eager to learn new technologies
     * Comfortable working in a Microsoft shop

       Bonus points for:
     * C#
     * SQL
     * Dealing with customers in integration projects
     * Nuance recognizer and grammars
     * Bug tracking software (Trac)
     * Desire to earn equity in the company

       We are an extremely tightly-knit group; you must be in or willing
to relocate to Los Angeles, CA at your own expense. We are generally
unable to assist with visa requirements for non-residents (except
Canadians).

       To apply: please email your resume to jobs at smartaction.com. Put
the keyword “SWE-A21” in the subject line.