[asterisk-users] CDR & ARI Question

John Jolly jgjolly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:58:59 CDT 2011

I have a particular DID that when called will prompt the user to enter the
caller id that they want to be displayed followed by it prompting for the
phone number to dial. How would I go about getting thest calls logged in
both CDR and ARI? Currently, only the callerid information from the original
caller is populated in CDR and ARI. Is there a way to get this call detail
to be logged in the CDR and ARI databases?

My current dialplan looks like this -- the calls do get recorded but there
is no link in ARI to the actual recorded file(s).

exten =>
s,6,Set(CALLFILENAME=${calleridnum}--${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%d-%m-%Y-%H:$
exten => s,7,MixMonitor(${CALLFILENAME}.wav)
exten => s,8,Dial(SIP/flowroute/${telnum})
exten => s,9,StopMonitor()

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated...

J. Jolly
jgjolly[at]gmail.com