[asterisk-users] Duplicate cdr records with channel local

Adolphe Cher-Aime adolphe31 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:26:27 CDT 2011

Hi list,
        I use AMI to originate  calls for  outbound campaigns via local channel.  I use CDR records to have status  of the calls  such as : disposition, if call  was answered by live human or answering machine, reason of call failure and make accounting based on total  calls that have been  made.
My problem is that I have more than one CDR records  for a single call. One for the Leg A  and another one for Leg  B.
As  i use  cdr manager to retrieve call  statistics of the campaign duplicate CDR records is really an issue. Can anybody please help me  on this ? Or is there a better way to have those stats.
I use asterisk  trunk 1.6.2 .

Your help is  greatly appreciated.

LIVE  Every Moment, LOVE Every Day

Let the nature do the rest and so