[asterisk-users] Friday April 15 at 12 Noon EDT

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Fri Apr 15 06:39:48 CDT 2011

Hi all,

You're welcome as always to join the talk on the VoIP Users
Conference, VUC for short. VUC began as the "Asterisk Users
Conference" but for obvious reasons, we changed the name in the first
year, although Digium was our sponsor for three years. We still have
plenty of you who are asterisk users and developers on this our fifth
year. Come on by, listen, talk ro text on IRC. All the links are on
the main URL: http://vuc.me

Today's guest is Matt Bramson of InPhonex to talk about the launch of
Televate. The second hour we talk about anything you can think of.

If you have a g722-capable SIP client or phone, call
200901 at login.zipdx.com and get on #vuc on irc.freenode.net

We're also testing a bridge from Gtalk so you can do both voice and
IRC with that today, by adding voipusersconference at gmail.com to your
contact list and calling it. Thanks to asterisk community and VUC
member Tim Panton for that effort and for skype:vuc.me

See you there in a little over 4 hours,

:r