[asterisk-users] How to get back park call

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:10:33 CDT 2011

Hi ,

How I will get my park call back?

*1 ) features.conf *

[general]
parkext => 900            ; What extension to dial to park
parkpos => 901-920     ; What extensions to park calls on.
context => bhati-park

*2) Extensions.conf *

[incoming]

include => bhati-park

exten => XXX,1,Answer
exten => XXX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},30,tTr)
exten => XXX,n,Hangup()

When I park the call with dial #900 then Asterisk give me park extension
901. and call parked but then I want to get back park call then asterisk
read my incoming context not bhati-park context.

please tell me how I get back park call before specify time in features.conf

-----
Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati
+91-9172341457