[asterisk-users] T38 fax detection using g729

Niccolò Belli darkbasic4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:57:12 CDT 2011

Il 14/04/2011 12:25, Larry Moore ha scritto:
> I made a suggestion on how you could check this i.e. have your incoming
> call go directly to the fax extension, my 1.8.3.2 installation
> immediately negotiates a T.38 connection in this sceanrio, of course I
> enabled the fallback option so it will use g711a if T.38 is not accepted
> by the peer.

Yeah, I know, I just didn't have time to check it. Now I've just
finished checking and Eutelia DOESN'T send any T.38 re-invite :(
I hoped it was an asterisk bug because there was a chance it may be
solved, now that I know it's an Eutelia problem I know it will never be
fixed.
I sent them an e-mail but I already know the answer: "T-38-what?" -.-

Unfortunately it's the only provider which gives unlimited free Italian
numbers.

Thank you,
Darkbasic