[asterisk-users] Aastra 480i & Asterisk 1.8.3.2: No musiconhold

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Apr 13 00:34:55 CDT 2011

At 10:13 PM 4/12/2011, you wrote:
>After upgrading to 1.8.3.2 today, I notice that my Aastra 480i SIP
>phones no longer initiate hold music when a call is placed on hold.

I have 3 Aastra 480i-CT phones and I have never been able to use any
version of 1.8 and I've tried many betas and most of the release
versions.  I've no clue about music on hold because I never got there
but someone indicated they figured my problem was some
incompatibility with the Aastra SIP stack. Interestingly enough, I
installed trunk last night and it's seems to be working fine so
hopefully that problem I was having is fixed.

Ira