[asterisk-users] send voicemail to multiple emails

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Apr 12 15:58:45 CDT 2011

Sorry for the top post, on my phone...

It makes sense for someone who has written a custom visual voicemail application to be able know when the vm has been checked...and that's just one example off the top of my head.

What I think would really be nice is that instead of removing features from externnotify, it could be enhanced in a way that you can tell it to run one script on a new vm, and a different one on a checked vm, and yet another one on a deleted vm, etc. Obviously all of the bases would have to be covered (move vm, listen to vm but not delete, skip vm, new vm, transferred vm, etc).

If I had the programming chops, I would take a crack at it myself.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP