[asterisk-users] send voicemail to multiple emails

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Apr 12 15:26:00 CDT 2011

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Steve Edwards wrote:

> I would suggest that enhancing mailcmd to include relevant channel
> variables (like VM_*) in the child environment or on the command line
> would be more useful than changing the behavior of externnotify.

The 'difference' between enhancing mailcmd and changing externotify is
that the enhancement can be contributed and accepted into the source so
everybody can use it and the Asterisk developers will maintain it for you
while your change will always be yours alone to remember to re-apply and
update with each revision of Asterisk.

--
Thanks in advance,