[asterisk-users] send voicemail to multiple emails

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:15:56 CDT 2011

I already am using 'distribution groups', the point is I want 2 or more
emails to be sent per mailbox...
I've already figured out how i'm going to do this... i ended up modify
app_voicemail.c to not run "externnotify" when someone checks their
voicemail, it now only runs when a new message is left... then externnotify
will send out the emails and other notifications...