[asterisk-users] send voicemail to multiple emails

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:41:28 CDT 2011

I'm not confused about this...
Everytime a voicemail is left, I need asterisk to run a script that will
query a database, and according to those results perform various actions.
These actions include calling a number and connecting it directly to
voicemailmain and/or sending out multiple emails... I'm able to accomplish
this using mailcmd, reading the STDIN, parsing out what i need such as the
mailbox but I'm not sure how stable this method is.... I'd rather use
externnotify because it is designed to a run script ....