[asterisk-users] Is it the normal behaviore for AGI and DeadAGI to terminate AFTER the "h" extension?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:33:45 CDT 2011

You probably didn't read over my originally post carefully. In the dialplan
A2billing.php script is called in the "X" extension. Then there is
X,n,Hangup() so now "X" extension is dead.

After that in "h" extension I have ANOTHER script running. However, the CLI
output (which again I posted in my original post) shows that the
A2Billing.php script which was run in the "X" extension actually terminated
at the end of "h" extension.

I would appreciate it if someone with knowledge can please weigh in.

Regards,