[asterisk-users] update CDR fields after Queue

shayne.alone at gmail.com shayne.alone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:25:08 CDT 2011

Dears;
I have been faced with a problem that I am not sure about how can I solve
it...
I my scenario there is a variable which will be ready just after the callee
had hanged up and the caller, which coming throw a Queue.

But the CDR fields are logged into DB just after the Queue application. so
the '*userfield'  *field will remained Blank.
is there any way to suspend CDR write INTO DB untill the end of the whole
dialplan priorities?

*exten => research,1,Answer()*
*exten => research,n,Wait(3)*
*exten => research,n,Queue(research,tkc)*
*exten => research,n,Noop(${BRIDGEPEER:4:4})*
*exten => research,n,SayNumber(${BRIDGEPEER:4:4})*
*exten => research,n,read(dtmf,,1,,,10)*
*exten => research,n,Set(CDR(userfield)=${**dtmf}**)*
*exten => research,n,Hangup*

--
Regards,
Ali R. Taleghani