[asterisk-users] Call recording - methodology

Silver Thorne zoraxus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 08:35:09 CDT 2011

Dan et al;

Okay - I have declared  DYNAMIC_FEATURES=MixMonApp in the [global]
section of my extensions.conf

I dial into my trunk, the softphone rings, I answer and I press '*1' - I
hear the tones, but I see no indication in the Asterisk CLI and I see no
.wav file being created.

I must still be missing some subtle little thing.

Wow, this is taking on a life of it's own.

What am I missing?

Not reading the DTMF tones. Thus not executing the macro.

Keep in mind, that if I execute the macro manually (put in right in my
extension declaration in extensions.conf, it works)

Let me know if you want to see anything (parameters, etc)

Thanks

Glen