[asterisk-users] Documentation for Asterisk AMI Events?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:56:41 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am testing Asterisk 1.8 AMI events. The voipinfo page on AMI events is
specific to 1.6. I am wondering if the developers cared to write about the
new events that are spit out in Asterisk 1.8 somewhere on the web?

I checked the tar ball for asterisk 1.8 and documentation doesn't include
this event:

*Event: Unlink*
Privilege: call,all
Channel1: SIP/9999-00000029
Channel2: SIP/192.168.0.2-0000002a
Uniqueid1: 1302288405.41
Uniqueid2: 1302288405.42
CallerID1: 101
CallerID2: 12125556666

So, I am assuming that documentation is outdated or not for asterisk 1.8.

Please guide if there is any other place I can grab these.

Thanks