[asterisk-users] asterisk login to voicemail

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:33:12 CDT 2011

I have this for same function.

[voice-mail]

;VM for external users calling from PSTN prompt for mailbox number and pin
exten => 8000,1,Answer()
exten => 8000,n,Wait(1)
exten => 8000,n,VoicemailMain(@default)
exten => 8000,n,Hangup()

;VM for internal users only pin
exten => 8500,1,Answer()
exten => 8500,n,Wait(1)
exten => 8500,n,VoicemailMain(${CALLERID(num):-4}@default)
exten => 8500,n,Hangup()

exten => i,1,playback(invalid)
exten => i,2,hangup

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:26:27 -0400
From: vipkilla at gmail.com
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] asterisk login to voicemail

can you explain how this can be done simpler?

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Satish Patel <satish_lx at hotmail.com> wrote:

Why are you using agi for this ? They are inbuild features of asterisk.

Or may be I am missing something
--Sent from my iPhone