[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.3

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Apr 8 10:31:27 CDT 2011

 From: "Chris Owen" <owenc at hubris.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:37 AM
To: "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion"
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.3

Best I can tell, multi-tenant parking also hasn't worked in any of the
1.8.x releases.

Chris

Chris

I have not been able to get multi-tenant parking stable there either. I
gave up yesterday on 1.8.3.2 as I could not get it stable with any number
of patches I could find. I fell back to 1.8.2.3 as that is the last version
that I have been able to run production with. My customers have now been
happy for the last 24 hours.

I also tried 1.8.4 rc and the stability did not appear to be much better
then 1.8.3.2  I hope they don't release 1.8.4 until the stability issues
are addressed more rc version with fixes would be ideal. The longer these
items drag out the worse it gets for users to know what to use. I would ask
the developers to hold 1.8.4 until some of these items can be fixed and
rolled in.

Bryant