[asterisk-users] Maniuplate callerID based off of callerID

Louis Carreiro carreirolt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:56:22 CDT 2011

Hey all!

I'm trying to figure out a way to manipulate a call's caller ID based off of
the caller's caller ID. Basically, I've got a situation where anything that
goes through an Nortel Opt11's IVR comes out with the caller ID 400 (the
Opt11's IVR's ext).  When the call goes out the trunk that the call is
destined for, I'd like to grab the 400 caller ID and delete it so it comes
through as "Unknown". The "Unknown" part doesn't have to be the literal
string, just a blank CallerID would be fine.

Would it be something like:

Exten => ExecIf($["${CALLERID(number)}" = "400"]?SetCallerID())

Thanks all!