[asterisk-users] asterisk login to voicemail

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:26:55 CDT 2011

Wow, thanks, that worked...
in case anyone is interested this is what i did....

[voicemail]
exten => a,1,VoiceMailMain(${MAILBOXID}@${MAILBOXCONTEXT},p)

in AGI...

$AGI->set_variable("MAILBOXID", $options);
$AGI->set_variable("MAILBOXCONTEXT","4");
$AGI->set_context("voicemail");
$AGI->exec("VoiceMail", $options);

now the question is how to I get the VoiceMailMain to not ask for "Mailbox"
and already know which mailbox and just prompt for "Password"