[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.3

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Apr 7 10:31:00 CDT 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Olivier
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 10:27 AM
To: bryantz at zktech.com; Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial
Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.3

2011/4/7 Bryant Zimmerman <BryantZ at zktech.com>

For me 1.8.3.2 has been the worst build that I have tried to use as far a
stability in a very long time.

Hi,

If my memory serves me right, first usable 1.4 version was 1.4.21 or
something.
Time will tell if things are improving and hopefully next 1.10 would be
usable from the very start (from 1.10.0).

Is the asterisk testing framework easy enough to work with so that we could
feed new tests into it and help devs to identify such regressions before GA
release ?

Cheers

[Danny Nicholas]

1.4.21 was the last ZAPTEL version.  All versions from 1.4.22 forward have
been DAHDI.  Stability and usability depend on what variables you throw at
it and your relative skill set.