[asterisk-users] asterisk meetme invalid extension

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Apr 6 16:35:45 CDT 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of satish patel
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:00 PM
To: asterisk-users
Subject: [asterisk-users] asterisk meetme invalid extension

Hey Guy!

I have following dialplan for meetme and i want if someone type wrong meetme
extension it should say invalid extension. But look like following doesn't
work. its just hangup if i type wrong number. how to fix this code..

;Conference rooms/lines:
exten => 7580,1,Goto(ivr-meetme,s,1)

[ivr-meetme]
include => meetme

exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,Background(conf-getconfno)
exten => s,n,WaitExten(20)
exten => s,n,Hangup()

exten => i,n,Playback(pbx-invalid)

[meetme]
exten => _89XX,1,MeetMe(${EXTEN},cMp)

[Danny Nicholas]

Look at your CLI output and the problem should reveal itself.  The way I
read this, you dial 7580 to start conference selection, then you are
expecting the user to select a conference between 8900 and 8999.  * OH!
Change I,N to I,1 and see if that fixes it.