[asterisk-users] CDR fields not being written from "h" extension after "Dial" command completes.

Arjan Kroon | Mobillion Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Tue Apr 5 01:20:40 CDT 2011

Hi,

I don't use a macro.
I stay in the same dialplan (application)

In the h exten I place a test (for example <test>This is a test</test>)
If I look at the CLI and after I placed the example text in the variable CDR(Userfield), I see (with NoOp) that example text is placed in CDR(Userfield).
But if I look in de Master.csv, I see that the example text is not the CDR(userfield)

--
Arjan Kroon