[asterisk-users] dialplan is not finding my number asterisk 1.8.3

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Apr 4 14:20:43 CDT 2011

I am calling from a polycom phone into asterisk ( 1105 ) on a PC with a
speaker attached.

When asterisk first starts this works. In fact it works for some time.
Then it just stops with this error on the CLI.

[Apr  4 15:10:21] NOTICE[4357]: chan_sip.c:21358 handle_request_invite:
Call from 'mndemo_to_mediaport105' to extension '1105' rejected because
extension not found in context 'smvoice-mediaport'.

When doing the "dialplan show" it clearly in the context.

[ Context 'smvoice-mediaport' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  '1105' =>         1. Goto(smvoice-mediaport-public-address,s,1)
[pbx_config]

Its telling me it cannot find it. Its there - the dialplan shows its there.
When I stop and start it works again for a little while.
Matter of fact I just issued "dialplan reload" and calling into 1105
works again.

Whats up? How do I get this to be consistent?

Jerry