[asterisk-users] Can gtalk.conf work with multiple GoogleVoice numbers?

Jamie A. Stapleton jstapleton at computer-business.com
Mon Apr 4 10:25:00 CDT 2011

No problem.  You just specify ACCOUNTNAME at gmail.com.

exten => ACCOUNTNAME at gmail.com,1,Answer()
exten => ACCOUNTNAME at gmail.com,n,Wait(2)
exten => ACCOUNTNAME at gmail.com,n,SendDTMF(1)
exten => ACCOUNTNAME at gmail.com,n,Dial(SIP/devicename)

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Chris Gentle
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 10:34 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Can gtalk.conf work with multiple GoogleVoice numbers?

Hello.  I would like to configure Asterisk to accept incoming calls from two different GoogleVoice numbers via gtalk and jabber.  I'm running Asterisk 1.8.3.2 and I can get one number working just fine.  However, I can't figure out how to modify the gtalk.conf file shown on the Asterisk wiki site to work with two different jabber profiles.  Do all incoming GoogleVoice calls have to go through the [guest] context in gtalk.conf?  If so, it seems that would limit you to working with only one GoogleVoice number.  My configs basically match what's at the wiki site here:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!

--
Chris