[asterisk-users] Is it possible to dial an automated message when Asterisk receives an email?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sat Apr 2 13:57:50 CDT 2011

Un-top-posting...

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011, Rafael Bermúdez wrote:

> John,

> Thanks for your reply. I will test this script.

A couple of comments of the top of my head:

) If you construct the call file name using the PID you can accomodate
more than a single event at the same (or really close) time.

) The 'mv' command has an extraneous 'echo'

) Pay attention to permissions. Sudo can help if needed. Personally, I
prefer a restrictive sudo to the blunt hammer of wide open permissions :)

--
Thanks in advance,