[asterisk-users] automixmon output file location and exec command options

Bruce McAlister bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie
Sat Apr 2 03:36:04 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I have 2 quick question regarding the file location and post record command of the recording using automixmon in features.conf.

With the normal monitor/mixmonitor applications you can change the location of where the recordings will be stored, by changing the MONITOR_FILENAME variable. I tried changing the TOUCH_MIXMONITOR_OUTPUT variable to include a path but it sill puts the recorded file in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor. Is there any way I can change this?

The second question, is, is it possible to execute a command after one touch mixmonitor has completed? With the mixmonitor application this is possible, I was wondering if the option was available for the automixmon feature in features.conf

I've been doing some googling around to see if I can find any info on the above, but I seem to be coming up short, or I'm looking in the wrong places.

Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks