[asterisk-users] Digium launches flying phone-phone

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 09:38:25 CDT 2011

Huntsville 4/1/11

Digium inc today launched a new flying android desk phone.
The new handset includes a small low noise helicopter to assist in
call transfers.

The device has speech and gesture  recognition, so when you don't want
to take a call you can either wave it away or say ("Kevin will answer that").

The flying handset has a megaphone and boom mic for priority call mode where it
hovers just out of swatting range so you can't avoid the call.

"People wonder why we are doing this, but hey, I figured I'd try and combine as many my interests into one
project and half the rest of the management are pilots too so it seemed like a good idea." Says Mark Spencer whilst
dodging a cloud of his creations....

T.

Tim Panton - Web/VoIP consultant and implementor
www.westhawk.co.uk