[asterisk-users] Double ## Feature to make another call during current call

Atif Razzaq atif.razaq at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:28:36 CDT 2011

Dear All

Please guide me how can i implement the feature in which when caller and
called parties are in conversation and calling party presses double ##,
asterisk hangs up called party and take the calling party to some context
(or even the current context) in the dialplan where caller could dial
another number.

Or is there any other way to do this? please guide me!!!

Thanks alot, your guidance will be much appreciated.

--
Best Regards

Atif Razzaq
http://atif-razzaq.blogspot.com