[asterisk-users] Intercom with Dial() works, but not with Page()

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Sep 30 09:44:28 CDT 2010

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jonas Kellens
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:04 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Intercom with Dial() works, but not with Page()

Hello list,

this works :

exten => _*XXX*,n,SIPAddHeader("Call-Info:\; answer-after=0")
exten => _*XXX*,n,Dial(SIP/${SIPACCOUNT})

The phone auto-answers the call...

this does not work :

exten => _*XXX*,n,SIPAddHeader("Call-Info:\; answer-after=0")
exten => _*XXX*,n,Page(SIP/${SIPACCOUNT})

The phone rings and does not auto-answer the call...

Can you tell me how I can get my Snom 320 auto-answer the call when I use
the Page()-command ?

Kind regards,
Jonas.

While I think Philipp's reply is a workable answer,  I am curious why two
seemly similar commands would produce different outcomes.  Have you followed
these two snippets in CLI (with and without SIP debug) to see why the header
works with Dial() but not with Page()?