[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2.13 Audio Prompts Stopping

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Thu Sep 30 07:00:13 CDT 2010

Version 1.6.2.13 is having issues with audio prompts dieing. When users
call in to get voicemail the prompts start and then stop about 6 to 10
seconds in. On hold music plays for 6 to 10 seconds and then stops. In meet
me conference rooms hold music will stop about 6 to 10 seconds in. Audio
playback in IVR's start to play and then stops. It happes with both g729
and g711 calls. This does not happen on every call but more then 50%. This
is a big issue any ideas? I need to fix this ASAP.

Thanks
Bryan