[asterisk-users] can't get libpri/PRI to work, missing PRI commands

mishka at efro.us mishka at efro.us
Wed Sep 29 15:57:17 CDT 2010

I'm putting together a PBX using a TE420P card configured for E1s that is
connected to an Errickson MTS. successfully compiled and installed libpri
1.4.11.3, DAHDI 2.3.0.1+2.3.0 and Asterisk 1.6.2.9. everythings seems to
be working. SIP phone to SIP phone (POLYCOM) calls work fine however,
network calls do not. When I went to debug PRI, the only command that
showed up when I did ">CLI core show help pri" was 'pri intense debug
span' which seemed strange to begin with and when I did ">CLI pri intense
debug span 1", I got something strange like "'pri set debug 2 span 1' is
not a valid command". Tried reinstalling everything but keep getting the
same result. Also, when I try to make call from SIP phone to a wireless
phone and vise versa on our GSM network, I get something like "Call to
extension ######## rejected because the extension is not found in context
POLYCOM#" but it is definitely in the extensions.conf with a line "exten
=> 1,1,Dial(dahdi/g1/#########xxx)".  Please help...

Thanks