[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.62.13 - CPU spikes every 10 minutes - NOT FIXED

Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa luispratalistas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:09:48 CDT 2010

Hi Mike,

I`m not sure, but I suggest the following tests.
The cards generate interrupts even with no load. And in real life they have
different clocks. A very small clock difference could accumulate and make
the interrupts happen at same time. USB , TCE400 or PRI card interrupt
routines could be having problems at this moment.

1) Separe usb interrupts from digium boards, try to do it by changing board
slots. (or disabling usb in BIOS).

2) Try to run your system using one digium board at once to determine which
one is generating the problem or if the problem occurs only with both
present.

Luis A P Barbosa