[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.62.13 - CPU spikes every 10 minutes - NOT FIXED

Mike list at net-wall.com
Tue Sep 28 13:16:02 CDT 2010

I have one of my 4 PRI ports RED (that`s normal: there is a cable from my
DS3 MUX to it but there is no active PRI). I configured it for futur use,
thinking that it could just start running when that particular PRI was
activated without any asteisk modifications.

Could this be the cause, or am I just grasping at straws?

Mike