[asterisk-users] NAT issue (i think?)

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:24:37 CDT 2010

You have to increase the time of expiration for the Register...on linksys
devices is located on Proxy and Registration section under the EXTN: (Where
N is the extension number)

Try putting this to: 3600

To check wheter or not is loosing Register, try with ngrep-sip and check it:

ngrep -p -q -W byline port 5060 >register.pkt

Then post here the content of register.pkt; but please, after issuing the
change explained above!

Regards!