[asterisk-users] 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 versions and the H323 Gatekeeper functionality

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 03:00:59 CDT 2010

Dear Leif;

Thanks a lot for ur kindly reply.

Well, based on what I have to decide to go for 1.6 or 1.8 version if I am at 1.4 version?
About the H323 gatekeeper functionality, I was hearing there is some work on this direction at the 1.6 and 1.8 versions, but I was would to hear any confirmation regarding this .. no one give any details in this.

Regards
Bilal