[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.62.13 - CPU spikes every 10 minutes - FIXED...?

Mike list at net-wall.com
Tue Sep 28 02:33:58 CDT 2010

...which, after upgrading to Dahdi 2.4.0 seem to be gone.  Not sure if
2.3.0.1 was the culprit, or just the fact that sonething was stuck (stopping
dahdi took about 5 attempts because it was apparently in use, even if
Asterisk had been shutdown).

Hopefully this isn't just the calm before the storm and Dahdi will behave
under load.

Thanks for the help Shaun, I appreciate you helping point me in the right
direction. Hopefully this will help someone.

Mike