[asterisk-users] PSTN to SMS and SMS to PSTN

Mian Asif asif44pk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 03:08:45 CDT 2010

Dear All,
As per this article
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Smsasterisk support
PSTN to SMS and from SMS support endpoints to PSTN.
In my scenario we have SS7 based E'1 on which our SMS provider sending SMS
on our DID numbers and my all DID's are registered on OPENSER.

What I want to do I want to receive SMS from PSTN on E’1 and forward on
Register user’s if Register Endpoint is SMS supported or Instant message
supported then message should deliver on it or reject and vice versa if
Endpoint generate SMS or instant message if should be forward on PSTN and
related to own DID number’s message should not forward on PSTN if should
forward internal.

First I want to confirm it is possible or not, and second I want to do as
project interested people please contact me on mianasif at msn.com thanks.

--
Regards,
M. Asif Raza