[asterisk-users] Asterisk Redundancy

Adolphe Cher-Aime acheraime at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:41:42 CDT 2010

Hello  List,
               I need a  weed to  load balance some asterisk boxes that
have  pstn  connectivity via  E1. The  problem is that i will not  use  sip
phones  but instead call files for auto  dialing. Is is possible  to load
balance when  call  are generated from call files?

Thank you  so much.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Michelle Dupuis <mdupuis at ocg.ca> wrote:

>  Check out HAAST (High Availability ASTerisk) at www.generationd.com
> (also on the voip wiki)
>
> You get the cluster/heartbeat & replication without needing to add openSER
> or full HAlinux.  A simpler approach - easier to config and manage
>
> MD

*Adolphe CHER-AIME
Network / VoIP  Engineer
CCNA, CCNA VOICE, Global VSAT Forum Certified
(509) 3449-4280*