[asterisk-users] differential billing

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:43:05 CDT 2010

Yes. you are right. I was thinking to avoid reinventing the wheel.
Will write AGIs. Trick is how to charge at 3min 59 sec or 4 min 01 sec
during live call.

We can monitor channel variables over AMI. But this will be a CPU overhead
(say for 100 or 200 calls) if we monitor channel variables on every second.
I want some thing to push channel details on each transition (or events like
IVR level changed, call duration updated to next minute) rather than i
request on AMI. Don't know if this logic is workable.

Just want a right direction.

--
Regards,

Abdul Basit | +92 32 1416 4196