[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.62.13 - CPU spikes every 10 minutes

Mike list at net-wall.com
Fri Sep 24 15:17:42 CDT 2010

Thanks guys for caring enough to write.

Danny: I did check /var/log/messages/full .  Nothing out of the ordinary.

Andrew: many hundreds of SIP peers are registering every 60 seconds (and have done so since 1.4). No problem there and it doesn't coincide with the 10 minute spikes anyways.

Core show threads doesn't show how busy the threads are, unfortunately. But I can't see a difference between normal and spiked CPU looking at that output.

Mike