[asterisk-users] differential billing

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Sep 24 09:01:50 CDT 2010

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Abdul Basit
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 8:41 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] differential billing

Thank you Danny.

I am thinking for AMI events. Do we need some code level change?

As i want asterisk to push events to some listener rather than i ask via
AMI.

For hight call volume read from AMI may be an over head on asterisk, i
think.

<snip>

You can actually use AMI as a "listener" to track the progress of all calls
(use uniqueid to keep the calls separated).  In PERL, I have a module that I
copied down from voip-info.org that I can use to give me all or selected
events for all calls in the listening period I choose.