[asterisk-users] How to test BIG traffic through DAHDI/WANPIPEinterfaces

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at skycomuk.com
Fri Sep 24 05:55:42 CDT 2010

As the previous poster said use the sip software to make test calls.
Have the number it dials go out of the sangoma card and back into
another port via a crossover cable to an extension which answers and
plays back a file for a second or so before hanging up.

You can then make lots of calls which constantly make outgoing calls on
4 ports and incoming calls on another 4 ports. By being able to change
the diration of the call to can load the box very well.